How to Use this Site
Here are answers to some common questions
How do I change my password?
- Click on "Your Details" in the User Menu;
- Click on "Edit" - You'll see a drop-down menu: click on "Update Your Profile."
- Click on the tab "Contact Info";
- Enter a your existing password in the box that says Current Password, and your new password in the next box.
- Click on "Update."
- Your new password will take effect the next time you log on.
How do I upload my profile photo?
How do I add myself to the list of classmates who hope/plan to attend the next reunion?
- Click on 'Reunion Attendees - Detailed' in the current reunion section of the menu;
- Once the 'Reunion Attendees page opens, click on the the red 'here' link at the top of the page;
- The site will display a page with your name, current reunion plans, and a button that gives you the opportunity to change them. Click the button to add/remove yourself.
How can I unsubscribe from email from this site?
- Click on "Your Details" on the "User Menu";
- Hover over "Edit" and click on "Update your profile"';
- Click on the "Web Contact" tab;
- Uncheck the "OK for Webmaster to send email" box;
- Press the "Update" button;
How can I keep my email private but still let classmates get in touch?
That's easy: Your email is private, but any registered member of the site can send you an email from your profile (they get there by clicking on your name in any list if they are logged in). They can put the cursor on "messages" and then click on "send email" and a contact form appears which they can use to send a message.
Be sure to leave the "public email" field in your user profile blank.
Can my email be visible to my classmates but not to the public?
Edit your profile (see questions above for that) and put an email address in the "public email" box.
How can I add a link to Facebook to my profile?
Log into Facebook and click on the down arrow next to the padlock in the blue bar at the top. Click on "Settings". Then click on "Username". Copy the part that reads: facebook.com/yourname. (If you don't already have a username, you can also create one here.)
Don't copy the quotes. ("Yourname" stands in for the values that actually link to your account, of course.)
Now edit your profile on your class Website and go to the 'Web contact' tab. There you can paste the link you just copied into the 'Address of site' field for Facebook. You should also enter "Facebook" in the 'Name of site' field.